Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Busy Times, Fun Times, and the Most Beautiful Bride I've Ever Seen

This past Saturday was Lindsey's wedding. She looked beautiful and Lincoln looked very handsome. We spent all day Friday decorating the church for the wedding and the reception, and by the time we were done it looked like a winter wonderland in there!! The wedding was so pretty, and I think everyone had a good time. And lets be serious...lots of tears were shed. You try looking at Pastor Ott talk go Lindsey and Lincoln about how much he loves the two of them without losing it! I took some pictures of decorating and getting ready, but that's about it.
I am so excited for Linz and Linc to begin their new life together. It is so evident that God has his hand in their marriage, and I know he will do great things through the two of them. And I'm REALLY excited that for now he's letting me keep Linz here for just a little longer!!


Cute Centerpieces...

Sanctuary...

Typical...


Me and Jen...


With the beautiful bride...

The Gorgeous Mrs. Lindsey Miller...


Today is also "Big Steve's" 46th Birthday!! I'm not really sure how he got that name, I think my friends from school gave him that and it just stuck. You can't tell in these pictures, but he is 6'5'' for goodness sakes!! I love Dad, and I know that Ben, Haley, Riley and I are very lucky to have such a wonderful Dad. He would do anything for any of us (especially Haley since she did take my place as the favorite child, but that that's a whole 'nother story...) Love you Dad, Happy Birthday!!!


Well, since Christmas is only 2 days away and I have nothing wrapped and my house is dirty...I better get busy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet...happy birthday, Big Steve! I haven't even met the man and I love him! I think it was the axe story that did it for me...haha Merry Christmas, you guys!