Friday, December 12, 2008

Why did I start this thing...

As I'm sitting here blog stalking I'm wondering why I started this thing. I have nothing to say because nothing happens in my life...we're pretty boring I guess. HAHA But I felt like I needed to say something since it has been quite a while, so here are a few random thoughts from this past week...
1. I'm sick of Tim Tebow. So what if he is good at football and does great things for the world, other people do too.

2. This rain has put me in a terrible mood...I'm ready for some sunshine!!

3. I like when Brad coaches basketball better simply because the outfits he wears to coach in are more handsome :)

4. I only have one semester left of college HOLY DUMP!

5. Even though I only have one semester left I have no idea what I'm going to do once I graduate.

6. I love to be loud at sporting games, but I can't yell during basketball games because i know NOTHING about basketball, so I don't like basketball very much...

7. I value warmth like a lot.

8. I love being married to Brad.

That's all for today...Brad just got home from coaching...Yes, I am a coaches' widow (i mean wife ;) )

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'll tell you why you started this thing....
It's what all the cool kids are doing!!!!! And we were in desperate need for another blog to stalk!!!!

Wolford Family said...

Totally understand being a coaches' widow!!! Love the blog...keep it up!!

Jessamyn said...

oh boy - you value warmth too! :) i will miss seeing you in class since I'm all graduated now - kind of. we should get together next semester for lunch or something. :)