Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gingerbread houses + 2 Five years Olds =

HAHAHA! Brad and I were watching Haley and Riley tonight so Big Steve and Debs could go on a date. (They went to see Four Christmases which by the way is absolutely hilarious!) I thought it would be a good idea to build a gingerbread house, not sure why, but I did. Before Brad got involved the house fell down like 5 times, and he finally got it to stand up. He got lots of applause from the two little ones. Here are some cute pictures from the event!

Trying to make sure it doesn't fall....AGAIN

How cute are they? haha

Haley had enough of this after about 5 minutes, clearly.

THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!

On a side note, this activity is not for perfectionists...I had an extremely hard time with the mess, and lets be serious people this thing is hideous ha...oh well we had fun! Off to study...final tomorrow, yuck!

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

What a cute idea! Between Greggie Poo and Bird Dog, I don't know who would eat all the decorations first?! So, I'll leave this fun project to you - love the finished project.

Wolford Family said...

April, I love you! Out of my 20+ page visits per day, you are the only one who leaves me comments! Thank you! From now on, I'm only writing for you...haha. You're special! BTW, I think your personality type definitely fits you!