Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankfulness...

It is my goal this week to write a post each day about something different that I am thankful for. This should not be a challenge since I have A LOT to be thankful for this year!! Today's post is going to be about one of my favorite blessings :)

I am SO thankful for Lindsey. She is the greatest friend I could ever dream of having. She is always there to listen to me, pray with me, simply just hang out, and sometimes to just have a good old fashioned gossip session (forgive us). I probably tell Brad approximately 20 times a day that I don't know what I would do without her. She is truly amazing. I can't even describe to you how powerful it is to have her pray over me. I definitely believe this is one of her spiritual gifts. She is such an amazing woman. She helps me to be a better christian, a better wife and just a better person in general. Oh Lindsey I am SO SO SO thankful for you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I commenting on a blog right now?? This is for sure a first!! April Lynn, YOU my dear are simply the best. You are without a doubt one of my favorite blessing! God has/is using you in my life more than you could ever know. Not many people are fortunate enough to have a friend like you. You truely are a sister in Christ. You and your friendship, April, are a daily little reminder of just how much my God loves, cares, and provides for me!