Thursday, March 18, 2010

23 Weeks...

Baby girl is about a foot long and weighs about one pound!! She can hear noises going on around her, and she's practicing "breathing" by sucking in amniotic fluid. She moves around A TON and loves to kick and jab me throughout the day. She's most active first thing in the morning, right when I get off of work, and right around bedtime. (Sorry for the lack of belly pictures, I promise once I'm not so pasty white after Spring Break I will post some...I think I hear the song "you're so vain" playing in the background somewhere :) Oh well)

Total Weight Gain: 7 pounds at last doctor's visit
Best Moment this week: Just feeling baby girl move around all the time, and getting the swatches for her bedding in...LOVE THEM!
Gender: It's A Girl!
Movement: Yes it is AMAZING! I feel her all the time, and Brad gets to feel her too.
Food Craving: Nothing really...I always want ice cream, but I always want ice cream ha!
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and my workout routine.
Sleep: It takes me awhile to get comfortable, and I miss sleeping through the night.
What I am looking forward to: Painting the nursery, and organizing some of the clothes I've bought for her.
Belly Button: In for now, but it looks like it is going to POP out!
Symptoms: Sciatica and still tired, but wouldn't trade it for the world!!

No comments: