Wednesday, March 24, 2010

24 Weeks


Total Weight Gain: And this is the week that I'll stop putting up this number haha :)
Best Moment this week: Just feeling baby girl move around all the time, and buying some clothes and obnoxious bows (Charley's not gonna be the only little girl rockin those!)
Gender: It's A Girl!
Movement: Yes it is AMAZING! I feel her all the time, and Brad gets to feel her too.
Food Craving: Rice Krispie cereal with milk and bananas.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and my workout routine.
Sleep: It takes me awhile to get comfortable, and I miss sleeping through the night.
What I am looking forward to: Spring Break!!!! We're going to the beach and getting lots of things done for baby girl!!
Belly Button: In for now, but it looks like it is going to POP out!
Symptoms: Sciatica and still tired, but wouldn't trade it for the world!!

1 comment:

The Harris Family said...

I think its time you post a belly picture :) Just saying... I know your super cute pregnant and I wanna see! Congrats again! :):)