Monday, March 29, 2010

Oh My Goodness Y'all...

I just found a FABULOUS deal!!!  Right now if you go to restaurant.com and enter the code COOK you can get 80% off of your gift cards.  I got $100 worth of gift cards for...are you ready for this, are you sitting down, because it is literally a steal...$8 YES EIGHT dollars!!!  I don't know if you've ever done restaurant.com or not, but you buy the credits (so I bought two 50 dollar credits) and then you get your codes, and you go back in and choose your gift cards and print them out.  Here is the list of gift cards I got for my first $50 credit, and I'm going to let Brad choose the ones for the second credit...

  • 2 $10 gift cards to Blues Brothers BBQ (our favorite BBQ restaurant downtown...we LOVE it!!)
  • 50% off to E.J's Landing (for Mom and Dad...they love that place)
  • $25 off a $35 meal at Mamma Maria's (awesome Italian food!!)
So...we got all of that for FOUR DOLLARS!!! It is absolutely insane...this offer expires March 31st, so go now and save yourself some money!! 

1 comment:

The Harris Family said...

HOW cool!!!!! I just went and got one to Arzu for.............$4.00!!!!! And ps when you come eat at Mama Marias you need to let me know so you can come up and see Cohen and we can talk babies, we live near there!