Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's What I Love About Sunday

Yes I just stole that line from Craig Morgan, and yes I had to look up who sings that song to know it was him :)

- I love our church

- I love the worship

- I love going as a family of 3 to church

- I love catching up on housework...not

- I love going out to eat after with friends

- I love love love dressing Miss Emery up for church :)

Here are some pics of her sweet little smocked outfit and big bow from today...

Oh and did I mention that I love a good Sunday afternoon nap, and so does Emery and Brad!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Girl we have to catch up!! Last week was CRAZY but I got your email! I will call to catch you up soon! and NO BOW IS TOO BIG!!!!! But then you know my philosophy

Laura H said...

April, she gets cuter and cuter! I can't decide who she looks more like, you or Brad. The outfit and bow is precious!