Tuesday, August 3, 2010

One Month Checkup Stats

Today Emery had her one month well visit. As soon as we got there Dr. Kunkle asked us how her reflux was doing because he had seen the notes from my phone calls and our visit with the Nurse Practitioner. When I told him we hadn't seen an improvement and I described her symptoms he immediately wrote her a prescription...Thank Goodness!! That's what I've been wanting for the past 2 weeks! So we're hoping to see some improvement in her in the next week. She is still gaining weight (which is amazing because she's been throwing up so much and eating so little). She now weighs 8 lbs 11 oz, and she is 21 3/4 in long (she's gotten 1 1/4 in taller). The absolute worst part of the appointment was when she got her second round of Hep B shot...she screamed and cried unlike EVER before. Obviously I made Brad hold her because let's be serious I was in the corner of the room crying!!

We're glad our baby girl is doing well, and we're praying that this new medicine will help her to feel better soon!

2 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Bless her little heart, Cohen had the reflux too!!! And boy did that medicine help :) Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys!

The Harris Family said...

April, will you send me your email address, I have some links I wanna send ya :)

ashelyharris13@yahoo.com