Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend was SUPER busy! Saturday night we went out to eat with my parents, sisters and brother and Meredith and her mom. We went to Ichiban, and I probably gained back all of my pregnancy weight in food...haha...but seriously. Then Sunday after church we headed down to the lake, for one last BIG family dinner before Benny goes off to college. I decided it would be a good time to try to take some family photos, but I look disgusting and Miss Emery decided not to cooperate...oh well.

Today was mine and Emery's first day at home without Brad, and boy did we miss him!! We did manage to make a trip to my school so I could show Emery off to all of my coworkers. They all loved her...of course!! :)

2 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Awww, glad you survived your first day without Brad, defiantly call us if you need some company! :)

frosty said...

you guys look great! glad all is well!!