Monday, May 10, 2010

30 week check up...

Monday we had our 30 week appointment and 4D ultrasound.  My doctor said that everything looked great, and that Emery was doing awesome which is music to this little worrier's ears!!  It was so neat getting to see the 4D because we could actually see her facial features, and baby girl do you ever have my fat nose haha.  Love it!!  When we got home I told Brad I wish I could just take her out and hold her just for a little while, and put her back in to finish growing and developing (on second thought, maybe I shouldn't have just shared that with the entire world because now I sound like a creeper haha).  We didn't get very many good pictures, so I'm going to try to shmooze my way into getting another one next time I'm there :)

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

I can't believe you are at 30 weeks already! I know it feels like 30 to you, though! ;-)

frosty said...

aww, how awesome!! & you don't seem creepy, i think it'd be creepy if mom's didn't have the strongest urge to want to hold & meet their babies! yay!