Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baby Things...

I have been too tired to blog lately.  I know that sounds absolutely redic, but I feel like it is all I can do to get up, go to work, teach 6th and 7th graders all day, and then come home.  But, I thought I would show you some fun baby girl things that I am obsessed with at the current moment...

This is the baby book that I'm going to order for Emery.  It's Penny Laine, and I don't think they sell these anywhere around Roanoke, so I'm ordering it online.

I am also LOVING this website that my friend Katie introduced me too (she had an adorable baby girl, Maddie in March).  I can already picture my sweet baby girl in some of these :)


  

Oh Emery, your Daddy and I cannot wait for you to get here so we can dress you in all of these cute clothes and bows and hats, to kiss your cheeks, and hold you and squeeze you...not too much longer!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

ahh yes!! that is the hat (the middle picture) that I want to get for Maddie!! can't wait for that baby girl to get here!

The Harris Family said...

Aw I love all that girl stuff toooo!!! :) Check out bowtifulstuff.com. My friend Kristin from church sells all kinds of bows and hats and cute things! :) Hope your feeling okay!