Monday, May 17, 2010

This week I absolutely did not...

Okay guys pregnancy brain is such a real thing!!! Its absolutely positively making me STUPID lately!! haha I thought I would share with you some of the hilarious things that I have NOT done this past week...

I absolutely positively did not down a sweet tea and cinnamon biscuit from Bojangle's Wednesday morning, and then call and beg my brother to bring me yet another sweet tea and cinnamon biscuit the same morning (by the way thank you Benny Boy)

Oh, and I definitely didn't sit at the skating ring (during a field trip for the middle schoolers) and just wait for students to fall so I could laugh at them.  And I would never have encouraged some of the most uncoordinated of the bunch to attempt to skate because I knew their falls would be some of the most hilarious!!  And I definitely didn't laugh so hard at some of these hilarious falls that I ALMOST almost peed my pants :)

I did not walk through my house and about have a panic attack at the state of chaos, and have to call my Mom and have her convince me that I'm not going to be a terrible mother because I can't even manage to keep the laundry of TWO people under control.

I did not leave work one day, get in my car, and drive to my parents' house instead of my own house, get out of the car, and then wonder what the heck I was doing.

I most certainly did not get lost on the way to Staunton River for Brad's game (there are no turns required), and drive 20 minutes on the wrong road before I ever realized it, see only 10 minutes of the first half, and sit through that whole 10 minutes and about 45 minutes of a lightening delay thinking that they were tied, when in fact Byrd was winning 3-0...what the heck??!!  In my defense they did score all of their goals BEFORE I arrived, but yea I definitely didn't do that :)

Oh my goodness y'all I'm starting to wonder if I will EVER be remotely intelligent again!!

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

Laughed my butt off on this one! OH, how we mothers can all relate. And no, you really don't get it back. Too cute! Love ya girl!

The Garners said...

LOVE IT!! I definitely have those stories and even some funny ones now (post pregnancy)!! You definitely don't get it back but you'll have a cute little sweet one to love you anyways!!