Monday, January 17, 2011

Big girl bathtime

So Emery has always LOVED bath time. She laughs, plays, and splashes the whole entire time, and recently she was splashing so much that literally every drop of water would splash out of her little bathtub, so I decided it was time to move her to the big bath tub. Unfortunately for her she now has to take quicker baths because she gets cold since I can't get as much of her body in the water as I could in her little tub. Most of the bath she sits up, but when its time to watch her hair we lay her back. My little girl is growing up so stinkin fast!!





5 comments:

Lori and Dustin said...

So cute! Just an idea that someone passed along to me a little while ago... we got a little space heater and plug it in and heat up the bathroom a few min. before bath time. I am seriously hot while giving her a bath, but she's a lot more comfy!

The Harris Family said...

awww emery is so beautiful. i have a bath seat that is perfect for her age that helps her sit in the big bath. you are welcome to borrow it :) caleb wont need it for a long time!

Katie said...

yay! i love a little baby butt!!

Anonymous said...

I prefer the p---y Katie I love to lick them clean in the bath

Anonymous said...

Would love to penetrate that sweet baby girl ass with my fat cock. Eat and fuck that tiny pussy. I will gladly make her into a woman.