Thursday, January 6, 2011

Emery's Half Birthday...

I know I should be thankful for a beautiful healthy little girl, but I can't help but to feel a little big sad that my sweet baby is already half of a year old! It was so wonderful to get to spend two whole weeks off with her for Christmas break. She is growing and doing new things daily. Here are some things she is up to at 6 months old!

-She still loves to eat. She will eat anything you give her...sorta like her momma :) You really enjoy your new high chair too.

-She can sit up on her own for extended periods of time. She will just sit on a blanket and play with us and with her toys for up to an hour.

-She hates being on her stomach, and therefore I don't think she is going to crawl. Dr. Kunkle doesn't either. Neither Brad nor I crawled...we just went straight to walking around 8/9 months. I am so not ready for Emery to be walking!!

-She had her first really bad sickness...double ear infection, pink eye, and really bad cold.

-She sleeps with her snuggle bear for naps and at bed time.

-She has started to be a little clingy to mommy in the evening...which you know Momma don't mind :)

These pictures were taken when Brad and I went in to get her from her morning nap on her half birthday (oh, and no I don't not make my child sleep in a bow I just put it on for the pics, at BRAD'S request I will have you know...Those bows and I have won him over)



1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

She is so stinkin cute Apool! So glad that Brad is coming to his senses about bows!