Monday, January 3, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner...

congrats to...Amy Wolford who won a cute little tutu for her adorable Riley :) I put all of your names in a cup, and had Brad draw on out...we are super official!!

And yes, I know I'm very behind in blogging, but I have been too busy loving on my sweet Emery to blog. I do want to share our Christmas card with you though, and I hope all of you had a GREAT Christmas and a Happy New Year :)


Count Your Blessings Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with personalized Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

hahaha..too funny! I can't believe the lurkers didn't win...I feel kinda bad...but happy! I am soooo going to let her wear it for her 3 year pictures. I can feel like she is a little girl still when she wears it! Yay! ;-)