Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Get Over Yourself April Lynn!!

Yes that is what I need to hear.  I am in a MAJOR funk, and I just cannot seem to pull myself out of it!  I always get a little gloomy during the winter because I love being outside and I love warm weather, but this year is the worst.  I just wrote a really ugly/rude post about how hard it is to be a working mom, that I chose to delete instead of make myself out to look like an extremely big brat :)  Instead I will post some pictures of my little cutie pie and count my blessings…

DSC_0185DSC_0186DSC_0187

Thought I would post some pictures to prove that my child does not actually always have a bow…just 99% of the time :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Girl lets pull each other out of this funk!!! Think spring break...think SUMMER!!!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I'm so sorry...hang in there! I'm looking forward to the warmer weather too. Emery is just so precious! :)

Katie said...

think when it is warm we will take our little girls to the lake! ps love the onesie!

Ben Firebaugh said...

Nice to see Emery still hates to be on her stomache. Thanks for giving me something to do while sitting in English!