Thursday, January 13, 2011

When Momma's away...

Snow days are my favorite part about being a teacher!! We had a "snow" day, and I do use that title loosely because there was no snow to be seen ha! Brad and I both had a snow day Tuesday, but Brad had off Wednesday too, so he got to stay home with Emery while I went to work...needless to say I was not happy about that! As I was loading pictures to the computer I found these. When I asked Brad about them, he said oh yea those are from "the huge mess". Yea...you think? haha

These pictures also highlight my favorite Christmas gift this year...our new high chair...LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! And I have told you before girlfriend is a big eater, but I promise she's normally not this messy :)

2 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

She is getting so big. I must see her soon!!

The Harris Family said...

I love her! Thats the highchair I want for baby Caleb <3